||020 Aeronautical Information Services
||Advanced Aeronautical Information Officer
|Course UATS Code
|Course ICAO Code
||04 Weeks (20 Working Days, 120 hours).
||• Demonstrate the equipment in field number 10a.
• Scan the symbols of field number 10b.
• Arrange the items in field number 18.
• Know the relation between items 10 and 18 in FPL.
• Extract the importance of field number 19.
• Scan the trigger NOTAM.
• Create the checklist.
• Differentiate among the NOTAM cancelation conditions.
• Know the contents and importance of qualifier line.
• Respond to the short notice raw data.
• Determine the AIRAC importance.
• Differentiate among AIRAC dates.
• Demonstrate the AIRAC cycles.
• Draw approach to the using of eAIP.
• Notify the using of AIRAC in AIM.
• Describe the self-briefing tools.
• Determine how to create the coverage zone.
• Scan the user requirements to be anticipated.
• Explain the using of MET in PIB.
• To know the current problems of briefing to solve it.
||• The participants should have university degree or at least high school degree and hold ICAO course 021, and has experience in the field of aeronautical information services.