||• To provide the participants with the themes of Cartography science and how to use it in representation of Air Navigation & Aerodromes data "Aeronautical Charts“.
• To be familiar with the Scale, Projections, Directions, Geographical Coordinates, WGS-84, and Topography and Relief Representation.
• To read the topographic maps and extract the data from it such as obstacles and the aerodrome General geographical features needed to the ICAO Aeronautical Charts production.
• To be familiar with the principals of drawing maps and reading all Aviation Charts.
• At the end of this course Cartographers will be familiar with the main mandatory charts in Annex 4.
• Enable the participants to know how to produce different kinds of Aeronautical Charts according to the Phases of flight.
• To draw, check and amend general maps and Aeronautical Charts.
• To produce all types of AIP charts using automation software's (Local software or UATS software).
• Participants will be able to demo