||• To provide the participants with the main principals of cartography.
• To provide the participants with skills to be familiar with Scale, Projections, Directions, Geographical Coordinates, WGS-84 Coordinates, and Topography and Relief Representation.
• To be familiar with map preparations, the themes of Cartography science and how to use it in representation of Air Navigation and Aerodromes data "Aeronautical Charts“.
• Read the topographic maps and extract the data from it such as obstacles and the aerodrome General Geographical features needed to the ICAO Aeronautical Charts production.
• To be familiar with the principals of drawing maps and reading all aviation charts.
• To be familiar with the main air navigation systems including satellite systems and methods of survey that related to the production of aeronautical ICAO charts.
• At the end of this course Cartographers will be familiar with the main mandatory charts in Annex 4.
• Enable the participants to read, design a