||• Explain the duties, procedures, and responsibilities of the Aerodrome Control Positions.
• Explain ground control procedures and operations.
• State the concepts and requirements associated with Traffic within the vicinity of the aerodrome.
• Identify the components of Vertical Separation including Procedures, Minima and Aerodrome Control Phraseology in compliance with ICAO Air Traffic Management (Document 4444.).
• Explain the requirements and procedures for Visual Separation, Visual Approaches, and Special VFR.
• Explain the procedures of control and handling of Departing Aircraft.
• Explain the procedures of control and handling of Arriving Aircraft.
• The procedures of Separation between Departing Aircraft and Arriving Aircraft.
• Explain the coordination necessary between positions in the Tower and between Tower Control and Approach Control.
• Have a working knowledge of VFR departure and arrival procedures.
• Identify the contents and composition of ATIS messag