||On completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
• Understand the main concepts of ATS Surveillance, theory of Radar Operation, Mode A, Mode C and Mode S and Radar Equipment.
• Understand the Principles of the Primary and Secondary Surveillance Radar Operation System.
• Understand the Code system of Radar Operation, and Code allocation.
• To provide the participants with specific theoretical and practical skills in Air Traffic Services procedures and techniques of Radar Control.
• State the concepts and requirements associated with Traffic within TMA according to the Radar Control Environment.
• To know how to handle Departures and arrivals aircraft within TMA according to Radar Control Techniques.
• Explain the procedures of control and handling of Departing Aircraft.
• Explain the procedures of control and handling of Arriving Aircraft.
• Expedite and maintain an orderly flow between climb and descent by vectoring aircraft within TMA and maintain the pre