||At the end, of course, trainees will be able to:
• Recognize the AIS Data Process (ADP).
• Apply the Static Data Procedures (SDP).
• Define the Operating Procedures for AIS Dynamic Data (OPADD).
• Describe the quality management system.
• Differentiate among quality, quality control, quality assurance and quality management.
• Extract the critical data.
• Scan the essential data.
• Characterize the routine data.
• Recognize the structure of AIM.
• Scan the required qualifications of AIM functions.
• Define the importance of AIM.
• Recognize the objectives of the AIM.