On job Training Instructor (OJTI) for Air Traffic Controller (ATC)
The aim of this Course is to provide field-instructors with specific instructional technical capabilities that will enable them to optimize the job post performance to already graduate ATCOs in the most efficient way and at the lowest possible cost.
To develop the knowledge, skills and attitude of the participants to enable them to provide On The Job Training ATS instruction.
To provide the participants with a deep and comprehensive knowledge of the importance of good OJT in ATS to enable them to present ATS OJT to prospective ATS personnel at the highest possible level during validation training.
After Successfully Completed This Course Trainee will be able to :-
- Prepare course syllabus according to Unit Training Plan (UTP)
- Prepare course schedule
- Perform instructor self-preparation
- Organize the delivery
- Prepare course material and devices
- Brief trainee the program
- Perform training on the operational workplace
- Debrief trainee feedback
- Assess trainee’s progress
- Complete Summative Report
Who Sould Attend
- ATCs AIS officers & ATS officers
- Module 01: Course Introduction
- Module 02: Instructors and Assessors
- Briefing Techniques
- Learning Techniques
- Training Techniques (On The Job Training)
- Human Factors
- Monitoring Trainees and Correcting Errors
- Assessing Trainee's Performance
- Debriefing Techniques
- Writing Training Reports
- Communication Skills (The Trainee/Instructor Relationship)
- ATC License issued by State or equivalent.
- 10 years of experience in ATC flied