||• To review the main concepts of ATS Surveillance, theory of Radar Operation, Mode A, Mode C and Mode S and Radar Equipment.
• To review the Principles of the Primary and Secondary Surveillance Radar Operation System.
• To review the Code system of Radar Operation, and Code allocation.
• To enhance radar skills for the active Radar Air Traffic Controllers with specific theoretical and practical skills in Air Traffic Services procedures and techniques of Radar Control.
• To enhance and standardize the skills and performance at vectoring, speed control, area and approach clearances.
• State the concepts and requirements associated with Traffic within En-route according to the Radar Control Environment.
• To handle Departures and arrivals aircraft within En-route according to Radar Control Techniques.
• Expedite and maintain an orderly flow between climb and descent by vectoring aircraft within En-route and maintain the prescribed Radar or Non-Radar Separation when deemed n