||Civil Aviation Administrations and Legislation
||Procedures for Air Navigation Services–Operations (Advanced PANS-OPS)
|Course UATS Code
|Course ICAO Code
||04 Weeks of Theoretical/Practical lectures (120 hours).
||• To give a more constrained environment such as:
• Visual Maneuvering Concept and construction.
• Minimum Sector Altitude and Construction.
• The Non Precision Conventional Procedures.
• The Precision Approach Procedures.
• The main Principles and concepts of RNAV, PBN and RNP Approach.
• The design procedures involving advanced criteria for departures and approach procedures in accordance with competency standards.
• Design departure for parallel runways.
• Missed approach procedure.
• Noise abatement.
• Airspace management.
• Aeronautical study.
• Quality Assurance System.
By the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
• Design Instrument Flights by the use of Ground Navigation Aids (Conventional).
• Design non-RNAV SID/STAR omnidirectional departure and arrival.
• Design Instrument Flights by the use of Satellite (RNAV).
||• Participants must prove an aviation background through:
• Air Traffic Control, or Commercial Pilot, or Navigator, or Flight Dispatcher or Systems Engineer, or Aeronautical Information Management, or Aeronautical cartography.