||By the end of this course, the participants will be demonstrating familiarization with:
• The Structured Management Approach to control Safety Risks in operations taking into account the organization’s specific structures and processes related to safety of operations.
• Using Safety management as an organizational function, which ensures that all Safety Risks have been identified, assessed and satisfactorily mitigated.
• Increase the ability to transfer theory into good practice in the proper context is a skill that can be developed during the course.
• The bedrock of the course, is the concept of applying Technical and Non-Technical Safety Principles to the way we work and as a contribution to individual resilience.
• To trigger dynamic interactions between knowledge and experience that will improve problem solving, critical thinking and judgment as a means of preventing errors and their associated accidents.
• Understand and use of Safety Standards.
• How to perform Safety M