||March 2020 Training Courses
||Flight Operations Calibration Inspector Course
|Course UATS Code
|Course ICAO Code
||United ATS Complex , EGYPT
||2 Weeks (From March 29th, 2020 To April 9th, 2020)
||2900 USD Per Trainee
||- The course will equip participants with the core knowledge and competencies to work towards and assess compliance.
- It Provides training for new FOIs to ensure standardization in execution of audit and
- oversight responsibilities in accordance with ICAO and national standards.
- Awareness of safety oversight of aviation organizations including airport, air navigations.
- flight and facility inspections.
- Covering the Flight Operations according to ICAO Convention, Annexes and Documents,
- and other Implementing Rules.
- Design and implementation procedures of Quality Management Systems QMS , Safety
- Management Systems SMS and State Safety Programs SSP
- Practical Orientation of oversight techniques, inspection and auditing procedures
- Understanding of the flight inspection and calibration rules procedures . Documentation and Reporting
Design and implementation procedures of Quality Management Systems QMS , Safety
Management Systems SMS and State Safety Progra
||Participants should have prior knowledge of:
Airport. CAA Regulations.
||Part One : Flight Operations Inspector
- ICAO Convention, Annexes, and guidance material.
- CAA Implementing Rules and Regulations.
- AOC issue and oversight.
- Cabin Safety Oversight
- Airport , Navigation and Flight Inspections
- Crew Resource Management CRM
- Aircrew Training Standardization
- Aircraft maintenance and continued airworthiness
- Auditing techniques and procedures
- State Safety Program
- National Aviation Security program
- Overview of Safety Management Systems
- Quality Management Systems QMS
- Safety Management Systems SMS
- Dangerous Goods security and Procedures
- Flight Data Monitoring
- Flight Inspection Civil Aviation Regulations
- Practical Training.